08 March 2014

Dah pun 21

Bila la ada rezeki nak sambut birthday dekat rumah ni? Dah lama kot tak sambut birthday dengan mama and aisyah and kakak.

This year, the celebration is quite different. First, I was camping (muqayyam) when it was my birthday. and the day before, I fell sick. I nearly cried the night before, tanpa diketahui kenapa. I just felt like crying. I guess it is because I feel grateful for Allah had given me so many things this past 21 years. great things. things that I asked and never asked Him.

At the same time I was sad because I felt lonely. I thought they forgot my birthday. dulu masa aku form 5 pon aku pernah menangis dalam kelas sebab nabilah tak ingat birthday aku. ya allah. diz is total embaresmen!

Tapi they actually remembered. after coming back to Mulana, we had a dinner at che co, and almost all of the girls came. which was quite fun! ada gambar, but i need to mintak from fifi's camera.

I wish I can celebrate it with my mom. so that we can have a dinner celebration together like we used to. aww those times are the best. i dont remember when was the last time i received presents from mama, kakak and aisyah. I dont dare to ask mama anything for my birthday. she had given me enough. but as for kakak and aisyah, if you guys want me to buy you guys present for your birthdays, you should buy me presents too! huaaaahuaaaa (najwa nak baju sweater bershka dengan kasut je kut. kasut tu yg murah pon boleh :P)

Apa perubahan aku daripada tahun lepas? I guess you can say aku jadi lebih baik kot. lebih banyak berhusnuzon, tapi tak jugak bile aku fikirkan kembali sambil menaip ni. hahaha. *sudden realization
mungkin lebih sikit sifat sabarnya. dan insyaallah lebih kearah mukmin sebenar. amin.

omg, i was 14 in this picture. so ancient. yet look exactly the same. cehhh awet muda in the house!

No comments: