09 March 2014

Walk the talk

Hari ni tak de la jogging sangat pon. jalan je because of a few reasons. I had shared with you guys right, that about 3 times a week, i will go for a jog at UNPAD early in the morning.

UNPAD is a beautiful campus. eventhough I think it is quite small, but the landscape is pretty. it is so green and calm. and cold which I love most. 

Apa yang aku suka sangat ialah jalan yang dikelilingi oleh pokok pokok. redup je.

So today, since I didn't go for a run, I took some pictures laa to show to you guys how lovely UNPAD is. 

my pink running shoes

tak ke cantik? ini dekat fakultas ape eh. banyak kali lalu but i still don't know. yang pasti ni dekat roundabout rektorat.

yeahh muka sendiri. hari ni takde peneman jogging

dekat fakultas kedokteran A5. yang spesyel nye FK je ada sign ni

ni dekat fakultas psikologi. ramai juga orang yang jogging hari ni. hujung minggu..

So thats about it. tadi takde sunshine lagi, the pictures are quite gloomy.

No comments: