21 January 2014

OSCE

Esok osce dan aku masih lagi baru nak menghafal dan try nak buat prescription. rasa macam dah tak boleh nak focus dah sebab asyik fikir nak balik je. huaa. I really cant wait to go back home. rasa macam nak end all the misery. ceh. misery la sangat.

Tomorrow will be a menakutkan day. OSCE is really hard because we dont have the time to think. just perform the skills as soon as you enter the room. I hate that rushing situation.

Lately ni kerja aku makan je. I dont know why but i feel hungry all the time. dah la 2 minggu dah stop jogging sebab exam. balik malaysia I think they wont recognize me dah. huhuuu :)

Actually sekarang ni I should menghafal, but my head cannot funciton well right now, so here I am, writing on my blog while waiting for asar.

I hope I will do well tomorrow. the 1st station is going to be the hardest. maklum laa terkejut and tak adapt lagi. hmmm.

Oklah thats all. byee

No comments: